Friday, July 3, 2015

Dress for Success




Displaying IMG_20150629_152353.jpg

Hooray my fellow yogis! The universe blessed me yesterday with some yoga gear from the lovely company Bohemian Island.



I was always told dress for success no matter what it is you are pursuing. For me yoga is my pursuit and man, this company really delivered. Normally I love yoga leggings, they are tight and flexible and just work with you. These are my first pair of harem pants and they are so incredibly comfortable I wish I had them sooner!



Why do I love them?
They are so incredibly comfortable! Made out of 100% cotton and stitched in Thailand, you can just feel the love in these pants. They are a beautiful color and pattern not to mention they wash and dry wonderfully, no wrinkles or fading. The great thing about them is that they are so wearable! I wore them everywhere and they made such a cute outfit

Displaying IMG_20150630_083911.jpg
Even my son Zen loved them

How
was yoga practice in them?
During my yoga practice I have a sense of freedom in them and the loose fabric helps keep me cool and grounded.

                                                                       Displaying IMG_20150703_095440.jpg

How long did I wait for them?
It took 11 days to reach my doorstep here in California and considering they came all the way from Thailand, that's awesome.

Any complaints?
I have had the pants for about a week now, practiced yoga in them four times. They have been through the washer and dryer, they've been slept in and also worn out as a day outfit. They have help up great and I really cannot find anything wrong with these pants

Do I recommend them?
100% yes, go buy a pair right now! 10% of their proceeds goes to helping stray dogs in Thailand so you can feel good about giving to yourself and animals in need. 

In all, Bohemian Island is a great company with a great product. I am so happy I was given the opportunity to review their product. Really give these guys a shout out if you order a pair and give a great company some love. Head over to their website http://bohemianisland.com/ and check em out!



Displaying IMG_20150630_085732.jpg
                                                             
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment