Friday, March 13, 2015

Life after Baby

This past January I was blessed with an amazing bundle of joy and he has truly captured my mind, body and soul. There always seems to be so much nonsense surrounding "baby weight" it makes me sick. You can seldom walk into a store and not see tabloid headlines addressing how so-and-so lost all the extra baggage. Well I'm here to say I love my body and even though it's hard for me to say it I do love it. I love it because it safely housed, fed, and protected my sweet boy and for that I will forever be grateful. 

I can honestly say I have had post partum depression and I have had a very negative outlook on my body but I have a plan to change it. Not for anyone else, just for me, because I deserve it. I deserve to feel sexy and confident again. I deserve to love myself again. I don't expect it to be easy but with these new life changes I hope to overcome what I feel powerless to change... My own judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment