Monday, June 8, 2015

Chia protien bowl

My favorite meals are the really simple ones. The ones that you look at and you know exactly what is you are eating. In my book, the simpler the better. That's what makes this yummy breakfast so great, its simple, fast, and you get a great morning nutrition boost! Chia seeds are one of my favorite superfoods. Loaded with antioxidants, omegas and protien they are just the thing for a filling satisfying breakfast.

Recipe :

What you need:
Chia seeds (I buy them organic and raw)
Protien powder(any flavor)
Blueberries
Strawberries

How to make:

Mix up a 6 oz protien shake, add 5 tablespoons chia seeds. Let it set in the fridge for 15 minutes or long enough for the chia seeds to "gel" it becomes the consistency of tapioca pudding. Top with strawberries and blueberries OR your fruit of choice

Namaste my friends, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment